Jadzia is a black granddaughter of ASA Ebony Turk, a black stallion who has sired numerous sabinos! Her dam is a maternal half-sister to our mare ASA Onyx Lace (deceased), and her sire is a paternal half-brother to our mare ASA Khamezall. Jazzy has 4 lines back to Royal Zaltar, 3 lines to the Bagdad daughter, Lori-Lee through Royal Zaltarri and 1 more to Lori-Lee through Khanalee. She has 2 lines to the gorgeous Fadjur son, Ghengis Kha Khan, and a dam line going to *Adhem, through his son Saud El Ameer, and the gorgeous stallion *Dalul. This pedigree has resulted in a mare with incredible type and prepotency! Jadzia has a stunningly gorgeous head and a nice smooth body, both of which she passes on to her foals. She has a star/strip, snip, lower lip, and 2 hind socks, and has produced sabino! Jadzia is proving to be a natural out on the trail and is a WONDERFUL riding horse!
Jadzia's foals include:
- ND Zephyr Faserr - 2005 black sabino colt by Iliamo Azerbaijan
- ND Jazeb Faserr - 2006 black colt by Iliamo Azerbaijan
- Azure Royale - 2009 black colt by Iliamo Azerbaijan
- Zahra Zinfandel - 2010 bay sabino filly by Legally Intoxicating
- Zapphira - 2012 black sabino filly by Legally Intoxicating
- pending 2013 black or bay sabino foal by Legally Intoxicating